One of the feedback points we received after the first event was the wish for more opportunities for engagement between vendors and creatives.
What better way to foster community, creativeness, and just overall awesomeness than through collabs?
So, how does collaboration work in a virtual show?
Collaborative listings appear in the following places:
- Both/all involved artists’ pages
- The main market place
- A special “Collaborations” category in the side bar menu
- (Potentially) a feature on the front page
Collaborative listings must:
- Be an active collaboration between at least two vendors, both/all of whom are taking part in Pride, Not Prejudice
- Not be a white labelled/production agreement (ie. if Ifs, Ands, or Buttons makes buttons for another maker to be sold as that maker’s product)
- Have creative/artistic influence from both/all makers.
Collaborative listings do not count towards a maker’s normal listing count. Collab listings are due on Wednesday, October 27, 2021. This is a week after the main deadline submission date in order to give ample time for folks to coordinate.
Each maker can have up to 6 collaborative listings featured in this way (any listing will count for all makers involved).
Collaborate listings will be submitted on a separate submission spreadsheet. This spreadsheet should be sent by email and the body of the email should contain the following:
- the name of the vendors involved
- which vendor is the primary vendor (the one who will receive the funds from the sales)*
*If any of the collaborating vendors collect tax, they must be the primary. If both, or all, collect tax, please choose one.
If you have questions about if something would qualify as a collab, please send us an email at email@example.com.